James Dawson V Thomson Airways Judgment Result – 19th June 2014
Posted on June, 19 2014 by Blueway Limited
At the Royal Courts of Justice in London this morning, the Judgment was announced in the James Dawson vs Thomson Airways appeal case hearing. The appeal by Thomson Airways was dismissed and their leave to appeal was also refused.
The detailed judgement is attached. @ Dawson v Thomson Airways Approved Judgment
- Enjoy sustainable eco spots in BrazilEmbratur, the Brazillian Tourist Board, aims to help promote the multiple destinations that strive to protect the environment.
- Dynamic packaging - what's it all about?dynamic packaging
- Cellet Marketing and PR Wins Amelia Island ContractAmelia Island, the luxury island located just off the coast in the north east of Florida, has contracted Cellet Marketing and PR as its representation agency.
- Travel agent v's the modern traveller - friend or foe?travel agent and diy travel
- Beyond nature: the beauty of Brazilian art sceneThe Brazilian art space continues to grow and ahead of the 2018 Sao Paulo Art Bienal
- New kids on the block - Traveltek's summer internssummer internship
- Members of The Long Run Safeguard Global Landscapes Greater Than the Size of SwitzerlandThe Long Run's 2017 Annual Report outlines the work being done around the world by nature-based tourism businesses to protect the planet's biodiversity amid ever-increasing threats.
- Stuba launches new websiteStuba has announced the launch of their new website. Following the recent news of the merger of getabed and roomsXML, the combined businesses will operate under the Stuba brand.
- Traveltek appoints new chief technology officer to scale-up business and pave way for further expansionExperienced technology professional Kenny Millar has been appointed to expand IT team and identify speedy solution deployment methods as travel technology specialist continues infrastructure investment drive.
- Great Lakes USA Reappoints Cellet Marketing and PRCellet Marketing and Public Relations, the Oxfordshire based boutique travel and lifestyle agency, has retained the Great Lakes USA account following a competitive pitch process