James Dawson V Thomson Airways Judgment Result – 19th June 2014
Posted on June, 19 2014 by Blueway Limited
At the Royal Courts of Justice in London this morning, the Judgment was announced in the James Dawson vs Thomson Airways appeal case hearing. The appeal by Thomson Airways was dismissed and their leave to appeal was also refused.
The detailed judgement is attached. @ Dawson v Thomson Airways Approved Judgment
- Traveltek promotes cruise opportunities at ITB AsiaTraveltek promotes cruise opportunities at ITB Asia
- New Menai Holidays' Website Launches!Read about the new Menai Holidays' website.
- An Insight into the Latest Trends in Travel!An insight into the latest trends in travel websites!
- Your Travel Website Needs to Be More Than a Booking EngineDiscover why your travel website needs to be more than a booking engine.
- Why a Tour Operator System Is a Great Solution for a Travel Agent?Find Out Why a Tour Operator System Is a Great Solution for a Travel Agent?
- Traveltek reveals how to 'cash-in' on cruise tourismTraveltek reveals how to 'cash-in' on cruise tourism
- The importance of mobile web design for travel companiesDiscover the importance of mobile web design for travel companies...
- CSI Media Named Top UK Web Designer by ClutchCSI Media have been named as a Top UK Web Designer by Clutch in the 2018 awards!
- WOWcruise partners with Traveltek to launch new websiteWOWcruise partners with Traveltek to launch new website
- Major industry questions tackled at the upcoming ABTA travel conventionThe theme of this year's conference is "Truth, Trust and the Future of Experts" and will look at how experts can instil confidence and trust amongst the general population.