Posted on March, 31 2016 by Blueway Limited
- Great Lakes USA Reappoints Cellet Marketing and PRCellet Marketing and Public Relations, the Oxfordshire based boutique travel and lifestyle agency, has retained the Great Lakes USA account following a competitive pitch process
- Traveltek announces platform upgrades to comply with new Package Travel RegulationsTraveltek announces platform upgrades to comply with new Package Travel Regulations
- Traveltek retains the title of Europe's Leading Travel Technology Provider 2018Scotland-based travel technology specialist has been crowned Europe's Leading Travel Technology Provider at the 25th Annual World Travel Awards 2018, prolonging its reign for a second year.
- Traveltek appoints two new regional sales executives to accelerate MENA expansion plansTravel technology specialist's Dubai office now fully operational with industry professionals Liam Butcher and Abir Aly joining the team.
- Traveltek predicts increased demand for advanced cruise booking systems following Dubai announcementTraveltek Predicts Increased Demand for Cruise Booking Systems Following Dubai Announcement
- Traveltek announces addition of Booking.com inventory to its award-winning platformTraveltek announces addition of Booking.com inventory to its award-winning platform
- Stoke Newington Travel Extends Dolphin SystemStoke Newington Travel have adopted Dolphin's Reservation Module to efficiently create enquiries and bookings.
- Last-Minute Bookings in the BagOpinion piece on dynamic packaging
- Travel Technology Trends - QandA with Traveltek SVP Sales for The Americas, Francis RileyQandA with Traveltek SVP Sales, The Americas, Frances Riley
- CSI Media are RAR Digital Awards 2018 Finalists!CSI Media have been named as finalists in two categories at the RAR (Recommended Digital Agency) Digital Awards 2018 - Software Development and Mobile Usability!