Posted on May, 25 2018 by Blueway Limited
Really easy service to use. Filled in an online form that took minutes. 12 weeks later received notification of successful claim for a delay that happened almost 6 years ago. Yes Blueway take a commission but I hadn’t claimed earlier myself because I didn’t have time for the hassle. Now I have 75% of something rather than 100% of nothing.
- Traveltek continues its winning streak at the World Travel Awards 2018Scotland-based technology specialist crowned World's Leading Dynamic Packaging Solutions Provider at the World Travel Awards 2018, prolonging its reign for a fifth year
- Traveltek announces departure of chief operating officer Kirsty OrrWell-known industry identity, Kirsty Orr, has left Traveltek after a 12-year tenure with the travel technology specialist
- Traveltek Shares Industry Insights at Cruiseworld IndonesiaTraveltek is keen to advise travel professionals at the event how they can capitalise on this growing interest, with the correct technology in place.
- The Great Lakes USA launches its NEW Consumer and Travel Agent Guide with an Agent CompetitionThe Great Lakes USA region has launched its new Guide with an exciting competition for agents.
- Traveltek Gunning for Five in a RowTraveltek has been nominated for two high-profile World Travel Awards
- Eight Big Travel Predictions for 2019Booking.com, has revealed their eight travel predictions for 2019. Let's take a look at what they forecast:
- Traveltek targets growth in Europe and draws interest from airlinesTraveltek's senior vice president, Cressida Sergeant, hints that Traveltek is eyeing growth in Central Europe and amongst airline partners.
- Traveltek promotes cruise opportunities at ITB AsiaTraveltek promotes cruise opportunities at ITB Asia
- New Menai Holidays' Website Launches!The team at CSI Media are proud to launch the brand new Menai Holidays website.
- An Insight into the Latest Trends in Travel!An insight into the latest trends in travel websites!