Posted on May, 25 2018 by Blueway Limited
Follow us on Google Plus
- Package Travel Regulations - One Year OnOne year on from the introduction of the 2018 Package Travel Regulations, we take a look at the impact and industry reaction.
- Brits Continue Their Love Affair with the Package HolidayABTA has revealed in a recent study into UK consumers' travel habits that package holidays continue to "dominate" the UK overseas holiday market.
- Michigan Launches a First-of-its-Kind Music AlbumThe US state of Michigan has announced the creation of a first-of-its kind ambient music album.
- Traveltek Scores a Hat Trick at European Travel AwardsTraveltek raised the trophy for 'Europe's Leading Travel Technology Provider 2019' for the third year in a row at the World Travel Awards in Madeira this weekend
- Cleveland Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of the historic Cuyahoga River FireMore than 25 clean water-focused events will mark the 50th anniversary of the historic Cuyahoga River fire, which sparked a movement around protecting waterways in the USA.
- Michigan Goes Sweet on CherriesAs the USA's leading producer of tart cherries, Michigan celebrates its heritage each year with the National Cherry Festival.
- Traveltek Showcases Next Generation Cruise Software at IPW 2019Traveltek will again be represented at IPW 2019. Traveltek will be presenting its enhanced cruise software, in addition to its extensive portfolio of travel technology solutions.
- Affordable Car Hire Announces Exclusive Agreement with Dollar Diamond and Thrifty SapphireAffordable Car Hire (ACH) has announced an exclusive upgrade agreement with Hertz across its Dollar Diamond and Thrifty Sapphire brands.
- Worldpay Added to Traveltek PlatformPayment giant, Worldpay, is now available to users of Traveltek's ever-expanding reservation platform.
- 7 Reasons Why You Need to Ditch Excel and Go DigitalTravel tech solutions are out there and could very easily take your business to the next level.