Posted on March, 31 2016 by Blueway Limited
Blueway were recommended to me by someone who had experienced a long flight delay a few years ago and were successful in receiving compensations.
During my experience, Blueways were extremely helpful and successful in helping me claim compensation from a flight refusal. They were constantly communicative and informative which made the process easier and quicker than I anticipated. Would highly recommend.
- Cellet to Promote Cleveland, OhioCellet Marketing and Public Relations, is working with Cleveland, Ohio to promote the city and surrounding area to UK travellers, increasing bookings and awareness of the destination.
- Egypt's largest hotel group rebrandsJaz collection is now Jaz Hotel Group
- The evolution of internet booking enginesThis article takes a deep dive into the world of the internet booking engine and traces its evolution from the earliest version in 1946!
- ITE HCMC 2018 set to be bigger than Ever - and Traveltek will be part of the actionITE HCMC, will take place next week between the 6-8th September in Vietnam. During the expo Traveltek will be showcasing its advanced travel technology.
- Great Lakes USA Expands To Include More Preferred PartnersThe Great Lakes USA has welcomed three new Preferred Partners into the consortium, bringing the total number to fifteen.
- Traveltek set to make waves at Australasia Cruise 360With CLIA Australasia Cruise360 fast approaching, we look at what attendees can expect at the largest cruise conference in the Southern Hemisphere on the 31st August.
- Fred. Olsen Travel launch Phase 2 of their online transformation with a new multi-site platform!Fred. Olsen Travel can control 14 separate brands via a new multi-site platform, developed by CSI Media, an award-winning web development company who specialise in bespoke travel solutions.
- Traveltek appoints well-known industry professional Cressida Sergeant to spearhead its ambitious expansion campaignNew Senior Vice President EMEA to leverage her global experience with major brands including Expedia and TravelSupermarket.com to maximise travel tech firm's regional growth potential
- Governor Cuomo Announces Success of 2018 Adirondack ChallengeInformation on the 2018 Adirondack Challenge and general tourism update from New York State
- A bounty of new places to stay awaits visitors to New York State this autumnNew York State has a wide variety of new places for visitors to stay this Autumn. Here's a regional breakdown.