Posted on December, 31 2015 by Blueway Limited
- Traveltek appoints new chief technology officer to scale-up business and pave way for further expansionExperienced technology professional Kenny Millar has been appointed to expand IT team and identify speedy solution deployment methods as travel technology specialist continues infrastructure investment drive.
- Great Lakes USA Reappoints Cellet Marketing and PRCellet Marketing and Public Relations, the Oxfordshire based boutique travel and lifestyle agency, has retained the Great Lakes USA account following a competitive pitch process
- Traveltek announces platform upgrades to comply with new Package Travel RegulationsTraveltek announces platform upgrades to comply with new Package Travel Regulations
- Traveltek retains the title of Europe's Leading Travel Technology Provider 2018Scotland-based travel technology specialist has been crowned Europe's Leading Travel Technology Provider at the 25th Annual World Travel Awards 2018, prolonging its reign for a second year.
- Traveltek appoints two new regional sales executives to accelerate MENA expansion plansTravel technology specialist's Dubai office now fully operational with industry professionals Liam Butcher and Abir Aly joining the team.
- Traveltek predicts increased demand for advanced cruise booking systems following Dubai announcementTraveltek Predicts Increased Demand for Cruise Booking Systems Following Dubai Announcement
- Traveltek announces addition of Booking.com inventory to its award-winning platformTraveltek announces addition of Booking.com inventory to its award-winning platform
- Stoke Newington Travel Extends Dolphin SystemStoke Newington Travel have adopted Dolphin's Reservation Module to efficiently create enquiries and bookings.
- Last-Minute Bookings in the BagOpinion piece on dynamic packaging
- Travel Technology Trends - QandA with Traveltek SVP Sales for The Americas, Francis RileyQandA with Traveltek SVP Sales, The Americas, Frances Riley