“After getting nowhere with our flight claim directly with the airline for 18 months, we contacted Blueway. The process was quick and easy, and with occasional follow-up we had a settl..
>> read more
Thank you Posted on December, 9 2019 by fdrdocs
Thanks very much for your work ! Best Regards Thierno Diagne ..
>> read more
- Sandals Resorts extends up to 45% off and Booking Bonus offers to the end of JulyHolidays on sale include Antigua, Barbados, Jamaica, Grenada, St Lucia, the Bahamas and Turks and Caicos, for travel in 2020, 2021
- First cruise ship to receive global healthcare and classification body DNV GLFirst cruise ship in the industry to receive the Certification in Infection Prevention for the Maritime industry (CIP-M) from the world's leading classification society, DNV GL
- Hurtigruten reveals Short Break Expedition Cruises around the British IslesThe world's first hybrid expedition cruise ship, MS Roald Amundsen, will embark on a series of short break expedition cruises in UK waters in September.
- Intrepid Travel: 15% off a range of trips worldwideCampaign is call 'Make 2021 awesome with Intrepid Travel'
- Jaz Hotel Group opens its doors for summer 2020Jaz Hotel Group is exerting all efforts to welcome you back safely to its properties.
- ROCK Insurance Group launches new Covid19 travel insuranceResearch identifies gaps in travel insurance to instill traveller confidence
- Inghams announces 'In Safe Hands' campaign to reassure skiersCampaign launched after jump in demand
- Ras Al Khaimah becomes the first city in the world to be certified as safe by bureau Veritas and the first emirate to receive the World Travel And Tourism Council (WTTC) safe travels stampAs travel emerges from lockdown, Ras Al Khaimah leads the way in global hygiene safety standards.
- Multi-Generation Holidays to KissimmeeWhilst visitors cannot travel to the dream destination just yet, here's some travel inspiration for families to start planning
- Costa Rica looks to restart its tourism industry with the development of 16 health protocolsThe protocols relate to tourism companies in: accommodation; restaurants; aquatic recreational activities; travel agencies; tour operators; car rentals; meetings and conventions; tourism transport; adventure tourism; and spa and wellness tourism...