Dawson v Thomson Airways Judgment
Posted on June, 17 2014 by Blueway Limited
Breaking News: The Judgment will be handed down on Thursday June 19th at the Royal Courts of Justice in London on the Dawson v Thomson Airways appeal case. More news to follow here after this has been handed down ……
- Jaz Hotel Group opens its doors for summer 2020Jaz Hotel Group is exerting all efforts to welcome you back safely to its properties.
- ROCK Insurance Group launches new Covid19 travel insuranceResearch identifies gaps in travel insurance to instill traveller confidence
- Inghams announces 'In Safe Hands' campaign to reassure skiersCampaign launched after jump in demand
- Ras Al Khaimah becomes the first city in the world to be certified as safe by bureau Veritas and the first emirate to receive the World Travel And Tourism Council (WTTC) safe travels stampAs travel emerges from lockdown, Ras Al Khaimah leads the way in global hygiene safety standards.
- Multi-Generation Holidays to KissimmeeWhilst visitors cannot travel to the dream destination just yet, here's some travel inspiration for families to start planning
- Costa Rica looks to restart its tourism industry with the development of 16 health protocolsThe protocols relate to tourism companies in: accommodation; restaurants; aquatic recreational activities; travel agencies; tour operators; car rentals; meetings and conventions; tourism transport; adventure tourism; and spa and wellness tourism...
- Italy publishes extensive guidelines and information on new protocols for travellersItaly reassures visitors it is ready for tourists and has the correct measures in place to both ensure their health and safety whilst having a fantastic experience in the destination
- Travel Show Marketing Group Announces Fall Travel Agent Forum: Owners EditionThis exclusive appointment-based event will feature critical business-to-business supplier meetings, agency owner focused content and additional in-destination opportunities.
- Webcast: Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Laos, and China (Mekong Region) Recovery Update, 1st of 2These countries receive over 70 million visitors yearly, not counting the over half a billion who visit Yunnan in southern China.
- RACV leads $4.5m funding round for global tailored-travel marketplace, TripfuserFormer iSelect and Compare the Market CEO, Matt McCann locks in as Chief Executive Officer