Posted on December, 31 2015 by Blueway Limited
- The Travel Corporation Launches How We Tread RightA 5-Year Sustainability Strategy for a Regenerative Return to Travel, and an Industry-First E-Assessment Tool to Measure Impact of Make Travel Matter Experiences
- Traveltek continues to be more customer-focused and appoints Leanne Woolvine as Head of ProductThis week Traveltek announce Leanne Woolvine as Head of Product.
- ATI-DriveAmerica Notes Increased Confidence in Travel Plans69% of Americans have travel plans in the next six months depending on the trajectory of coronavirus developments.
- Sol Y Mar Soma Beach Hotel, Red Sea, Egypt, opening in September 2020The four-star hotel is nestled on one of the Red Sea's widest stretches of white sandy beaches.
- American Tours International and Travel South USA Aim to Re-inspire Travel Planning Through Joint Marketing CampaignVisit Coastal Carolinas and Georgia
- New guide showing the way to green and fully sustainable holidaysOvertourism-impacted cities are planning for change and a billion people previously attracted to mass tourism consider less crowded places.
- Zion, Bryce and Beyond Experience program helps your clients rediscover America's natural wondersZion and Bryce National Parks partner with AmericanTours International (ATI) to launch Zion, Bryce and Beyond Experience.
- Travel Demand Extends Summer Travel Into FallNew reality creates an opportunity to boost the travel industry.
- eRoam CEO Anthony Hill Talks COVID-19, Virtual Trade Shows, and the Future of Travel TechnologyAn affordable, easy-to-use travel booking solution and marketplace, which puts the power of an OTA at the fingertips of travel agents and advisor.
- Virtual Destination Mekong Summit to offer recommendations and insights for travel businesses during COVID-19 to prepare for a balanced tourism recoveryDestination Mekong Summit aims to give actionable insights and action steps to businesses, operating in the member countries of the Mekong Region.