James Dawson V Thomson Airways Judgment Result – 19th June 2014
Posted on June, 19 2014 by Blueway Limited
At the Royal Courts of Justice in London this morning, the Judgment was announced in the James Dawson vs Thomson Airways appeal case hearing. The appeal by Thomson Airways was dismissed and their leave to appeal was also refused.
The detailed judgement is attached. @ Dawson v Thomson Airways Approved Judgment
- Spinning Globe VTRIP launches to help Travel Agents engage with ConsumersVTrip achieves an immersive experience taking customers on a journey to support planning and discovery for a real booking with their travel provider.
- Climate Friendly Travel - The Green and Clean Future We NeedWhat does this expression andquot;Climate Friendly Travel" mean?
- SUNx Malta Launches Climate Friendly Travel RegistrySupporting 2050 Climate Neutral and Sustainability Ambitions of Travel and Tourism
- The Travel Corporation Launches How We Tread RightA 5-Year Sustainability Strategy for a Regenerative Return to Travel, and an Industry-First E-Assessment Tool to Measure Impact of Make Travel Matter Experiences
- Traveltek continues to be more customer-focused and appoints Leanne Woolvine as Head of ProductThis week Traveltek announce Leanne Woolvine as Head of Product.
- ATI-DriveAmerica Notes Increased Confidence in Travel Plans69% of Americans have travel plans in the next six months depending on the trajectory of coronavirus developments.
- Sol Y Mar Soma Beach Hotel, Red Sea, Egypt, opening in September 2020The four-star hotel is nestled on one of the Red Sea's widest stretches of white sandy beaches.
- American Tours International and Travel South USA Aim to Re-inspire Travel Planning Through Joint Marketing CampaignVisit Coastal Carolinas and Georgia
- New guide showing the way to green and fully sustainable holidaysOvertourism-impacted cities are planning for change and a billion people previously attracted to mass tourism consider less crowded places.
- Zion, Bryce and Beyond Experience program helps your clients rediscover America's natural wondersZion and Bryce National Parks partner with AmericanTours International (ATI) to launch Zion, Bryce and Beyond Experience.