James Dawson V Thomson Airways Judgment Result – 19th June 2014
Posted on June, 19 2014 by Blueway Limited
At the Royal Courts of Justice in London this morning, the Judgment was announced in the James Dawson vs Thomson Airways appeal case hearing. The appeal by Thomson Airways was dismissed and their leave to appeal was also refused.
The detailed judgement is attached. @ Dawson v Thomson Airways Approved Judgment
- Celebrate A Dickensian Christmas in FloridaTravel back to the Victorian era with Amelia Island this December. The island celebrates its fifth annual Dickens on Centre festival 13th to 15th December 2019.
- Increase in visitor figures for Great Lakes USA in 2018A substantial increase in visitors from the UK and Ireland announced at World Travel Market
- Free fun in Bloomington, MinnesotaSculpture parks, zoos and wildlife refuges among free attractions
- Culinary scene in Cleveland - where banks make great restaurantsVisionary chefs take over elegant and stately bank buildings
- Great Lakes USA Expands with New MembersThe Great Lakes USA has expanded its membership and welcomed Visit Pittsburgh and Experience Columbus as partners into the consortium
- Visit Detroit and Pure Michigan Host the Trade at Highclere CastleVisit Detroit and Pure Michigan hosted a very special, exclusive VIP trade event at the film location of Downton Abbey, Highclere Castle near Newbury.
- Win a trip to Michigan with OTTMichigan has refreshed its online training course on OTT giving agents the opportunity to win a triip.
- Missouri Meets the Trade at UK Sales MissionThe Director of Tourism for Missouri, Ward Franz, headed up a delegation from the state during a recent UK Sales Mission.