James Dawson V Thomson Airways Judgment Result – 19th June 2014
Posted on June, 19 2014 by Blueway Limited
At the Royal Courts of Justice in London this morning, the Judgment was announced in the James Dawson vs Thomson Airways appeal case hearing. The appeal by Thomson Airways was dismissed and their leave to appeal was also refused.
The detailed judgement is attached. @ Dawson v Thomson Airways Approved Judgment
- Virtual Destination Mekong Summit to offer recommendations and insights for travel businesses during COVID-19 to prepare for a balanced tourism recoveryDestination Mekong Summit aims to give actionable insights and action steps to businesses, operating in the member countries of the Mekong Region.
- TravelMole.com and Travel Research Online (TRO) new partnership becomes the largest b2b travel agent platform in North AmericaThe partnership, TRO TravelMole, becomes the largest and most dynamic independent B2B travel professional resource, education and marketing platform in North America.
- Webcast: Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Laos, and China (Mekong Region) Recovery Update, 2nd of 2These countries recive over 70 million visitors yearly, not counting the over half a billion who visit Yunnan in southern China
- Preserving Travel Liquidity and Supporting Industry Growth with Virtual CardsCOVID-19 has laid bare weaknesses across multiple industries, possibly the most significant impact has been seen in travel.
- Sandals Resorts extends up to 45% off and Booking Bonus offers to the end of JulyHolidays on sale include Antigua, Barbados, Jamaica, Grenada, St Lucia, the Bahamas and Turks and Caicos, for travel in 2020, 2021
- First cruise ship to receive global healthcare and classification body DNV GLFirst cruise ship in the industry to receive the Certification in Infection Prevention for the Maritime industry (CIP-M) from the world's leading classification society, DNV GL
- Hurtigruten reveals Short Break Expedition Cruises around the British IslesThe world's first hybrid expedition cruise ship, MS Roald Amundsen, will embark on a series of short break expedition cruises in UK waters in September.
- Intrepid Travel: 15% off a range of trips worldwideCampaign is call 'Make 2021 awesome with Intrepid Travel'
- Jaz Hotel Group opens its doors for summer 2020Jaz Hotel Group is exerting all efforts to welcome you back safely to its properties.
- Inghams announces 'In Safe Hands' campaign to reassure skiersCampaign launched after jump in demand