Posted on December, 20 2016 by Blueway Limited
Follow us on Google Plus
- Visit Detroit and Pure Michigan Host the Trade at Highclere CastleVisit Detroit and Pure Michigan hosted a very special, exclusive VIP trade event at the film location of Downton Abbey, Highclere Castle near Newbury.
- Win a trip to Michigan with OTTMichigan has refreshed its online training course on OTT giving agents the opportunity to win a triip.
- Missouri Meets the Trade at UK Sales MissionThe Director of Tourism for Missouri, Ward Franz, headed up a delegation from the state during a recent UK Sales Mission.
- Affordable Car Hire launches separate website for motor homesWebsite offers live prices and availability
- Package Travel Regulations - One Year OnOne year on from the introduction of the 2018 Package Travel Regulations, we take a look at the impact and industry reaction.
- Brits Continue Their Love Affair with the Package HolidayABTA has revealed in a recent study into UK consumers' travel habits that package holidays continue to "dominate" the UK overseas holiday market.
- Michigan Launches a First-of-its-Kind Music AlbumThe US state of Michigan has announced the creation of a first-of-its kind ambient music album.
- Traveltek Scores a Hat Trick at European Travel AwardsTraveltek raised the trophy for 'Europe's Leading Travel Technology Provider 2019' for the third year in a row at the World Travel Awards in Madeira this weekend
- Michigan Goes Sweet on CherriesAs the USA's leading producer of tart cherries, Michigan celebrates its heritage each year with the National Cherry Festival.
- Cleveland Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of the historic Cuyahoga River FireMore than 25 clean water-focused events will mark the 50th anniversary of the historic Cuyahoga River fire, which sparked a movement around protecting waterways in the USA.